We're happy to work with your group!
Wheelhouse Detroit can help schedule one of our many group tours, craft a custom tour, or book a group rental. They're a perfect team-building exercise, family outing or pre-wedding excursion!
BEST. GROUP. ACTIVITY. EVER.
Planning your quarterly work outing? Got a group of gals looking for an afternoon out on the town? Ansty kids that need to burn off some energy? Family visiting from out of state?
We are not lying when we say that getting your group onto bikes will be viewed as the best idea ever!
If you are looking for an informative yet fun outing, might we suggest a guided tour. If you are already knowledgable about these parts and your crew is confident riding on city streets, a group rental might just do the trick!
Keep reading for more information, and we hope to see you all real soon!
About Group Tours
- Three-hour tours start at $200 for up to six people. Additional riders are $30 per person or $40 with a bike rental.
- Where will we take you? That's up to you! We have several options that we recommend for groups, including the Near East Side and Beers & Bikes. Check out our 1-pager for more info!
- We accommodate groups of up to 20 people.
- Each tour includes an experienced tour guide to lead, and a sweeper to fix any mechanical issues.
- Reservations must be made in advance.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a time and date.
- We can design a custom tour specific to your interests. Contact us for costs.
- We require a minimum of seven days advance notice to book a tour.
About Group Rentals
- Explore places like the Riverfront, Belle Isle or Eastern Market on your own. We can provide maps!
- Group rentals cost $10 per rider for 2 hours, for 6-20 riders. Click here for more info!
- Got a youth group? Check out our special rates and options for Schools & Scouts!
- We can deliver up to 20 bikes to your location. Contact us for costs.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to book a group rental. Note: Deliveries or early open/late return require seven days advance notice.